Last Updated: [2018 July 16]
2. Information Collected or Received from You. Our primary purposes for the collection and processing of information is to provide our Services (to perform our contract with you), to improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, to market the Services to you, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. In addition we may process your information where we have a legitimate interest (e.g., fraud prevention, network and information security, research (including marketing research), and direct marketing), and as you otherwise consent. (a)Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies.Like many online services, we may use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
(a) Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies.Like many online services, we may use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
“Log Data” means certain information about how a person uses our Services (each, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to provide and administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use Log Data to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
(a) Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
3. Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any information that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
(a) Information Shared with Our Service Providers. We may engage third-party service provider to work with us to administer, provide, and advertise the Services or to improve the Services.
(b) Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other Users.
(c) Information Shared with Web Analytics Services Providers.
Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google Firebase. We may use Google Firebase analytics, to collect app usage statistics, and to improve our Services. Information collected by Google Firebase can be accessed here: https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/6318039. Information related to the security and privacy of Google Firebase is available here: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/.
Umeng. We may use Umeng analytics tool in order to analyze and improve the Services. For more information about UMeng, please visit https://www.umeng.com/.
(d) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including the information we have collected from you, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
(e) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others.We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
4. Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
(b) Opt-out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for some interest based advertising by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Services, by configuring the settings on your mobile device to limit ad tracking through the App, or by otherwise blocking, deleting or disabling as your browser or device permits.
(c) Modifying Your Information. Other than certain information that you may be able to modify using the App, the Services do not otherwise offer the ability to modify or delete your information.
6. The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information.
7. Data Retention. We retain the information we collect for as long as your use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
9. International Transfer. You agree that we may transfer, store and process the information we collect in the United States and elsewhere in the world where we, our affiliates, our partners, or our third-party service providers are located in order to provide the Services.
10. Our Policy toward People under 13 Our Services are not directed to people under 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are between 13 and 18, you must have permission from your legal guardian before you are permitted to use the Services. If we learn that we have collected information of an individual under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.